NetGovern Newsletter - Fall 2019
We’ve recently launched our new NetGovern YouTube video channel with a host of new videos. Our in-house video team has created How To Videos, Use Cases, and a series of Media Videos introducing you to our Information Archiving and Governance software.
Get the NetGovern Playbook to Insider Threat Mitigation
Humans are the smartest machines on the planet, which also means they make the most mistakes. How can you minimize the risks arising from insider threat? Get answers to this question in the new NetGovern Playbook to get started today.
Creating Compliant Archiving Policies - Policy Elements & Templates
Enforcing compliance and archiving policies protects organizations from security threats, data loss, litigation risks, and noncompliance. For policies to be enforced, they first have to be tailored to your organizational needs. Do you know where to start? Download our policy templates to get started today.
Complimentary Data Audit Guide
Performing a data audit? We've developed a simple, reliable Data Audit Worksheet to help you streamline your organization's data governance practices. Download our all-new worksheet to find out how.
We are always eager to promote our clients’ successes! Like snowflakes, every story is different. Visit the NetGovern Library to read our latest stories. Want to contribute your Success Story? We’ll do a short interview, write up a success story and share it with you for review before publication. Get started.
• Mohave County, Arizona, Case Study: The Mohave County, situated on the historic Route 66, credits NetGovern Archive with saving them a tremendous amount of time and money by allowing them to more comprehensively fulfill public records requests.
• City of St. Cloud, Minnesota, Case Study: The City says it gets multi-faceted use out the solution by using NetGovern Archive to keep on-premise email manageable and NetGovern eDiscovery to perform fast and accurate searches.
• Demers Beaulne Case Study: After using NetGovern Archive for some time, the accounting firm noticed that the simple end-user web interface minimized change management and streamlined their productivity.
All New Knowledge Base
We’ve revamped our Knowledge Base with all new content. Have a question about a product? The Knowledge Base is your go-to source for all things NetGovern. While you’re there, check out our Product Lifecycle Calendar. Need to upgrade? Schedule it today, we’ll assign a resource to help you plan the upgrade, ensure you are trained to leverage the new features, and waive the upgrade fee. Call us today and save at 1-866-497-0202.
Emergency Support Notification List
Are you on it? If not, you should be! Protect your environment by signing up for NetGovern Emergency Support Notifications. Our Emergency Support Notification (ESN) list is a free service that provides timely alerts regarding critical issues which may affect your company’s information archiving, governance or data compliance. Notifications will be sent via email. Sign Up.
Meet the NetGovern Team
Montreal is a great city to visit in the fall. If you’re coming to town, drop by HQ and meet the team! Our doors are always open! If not, join us at one of these events:
• Activate - September 9th-12th, 2019: Find us at Activate in Washington, DC, where we'll be talking AI and ML with our Solr friends.
• ARMA InfoCon 2019 - October 21st-23rd, 2019: We’ll be in Nashville, Tennessee at the ARMA InfoCon 2019. Look for us on level 2 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
• Legalweek - February 4th-6th, 2020: We’ll be back in New York City at Legalweek with a demo of our latest Information Archiving & Governance tech. Stop by booth 507 and say hello.
Happy Fall from all of us at NetGovern!