With a clear Information Governance strategy and the right technology, regain control of your unstructured data to mitigate risk, benefit from cost savings, improve productivity, and streamline compliance. Take a look at our framework and IG software.
NetGovern Audit & Remediate
Quickly and easily identify, review and remediate risky or sensitive information (e.g. PII, PHI and PCI). Uncover these vulnerabilities in real-time with automated alerts. Perform random sampling for FINRA to mitigate liability and reduce exposure.
- Crawl all file types
- Comply with privacy regulations
- Retract phishing attacks from all affected mailboxes
- Perform scheduled random sampling
- Receive and act on alerts
- Gain traceability
Unify your legacy archiving systems with a single, intelligent, secure and compliant one. Index and stamp all content for immutability and tamper-proofing. Create a permanent, easy-to-search repository of all data and generate audit trails for legally defensible traceability.
- Flexible and customizable policies
- Granular role-based access
- 100% data retention
- No vendor lock-in; You own your data
- Rapid searchability
- On-prem and/or cloud-based data
Simplify, accelerate, and bring eDiscovery in-house, thereby saving hundreds of thousands or millions in costs. Make faster and earlier decisions regarding litigation and settlement and perform role-based and collaborative case management within and across departments.
- Discover all ESI relevant to your case.
- Perform early case assessment by searching in real-time, all in one place.
- Grant secure access to external authorized reviewers.
- Collect only what you need from your different data repositories (on-prem, cloud, or hybrid).
- Apply Legal Hold to fulfill preservation requirements.
- Maintain a seamless chain of custody throughout the entire process.
Inventory all files and associated permissions in your repositories through a single lens without using a myriad of unmanaged manual scripts. Examine terabytes of data quickly to shrink the surface of attack when later remediating data.
- Generate a heat map to identify data vulnerabilities, data redundancies, and data access issues
- Improve security by closely and rigorously tracking access rights and permissions by user, repository and who granted them
- Create a remediation plan with in-depth reporting
- Generate graphical and customizable reports for simple remediation
Following your comprehensive data analysis, define and enforce identity-based storage policies based on your findings. Purge unnecessary ROT (Redundant, Outdated & Trivial data) to reduce your storage footprint. Detect unauthorized access issues and take immediate corrective action.
- Automatically provision and de-provision access rights (staffing changes, departures, etc.)
- Vault and purge orphaned data after its required retention period
- Remediate non-compliant data
- Configure alerts to automatically monitor non-compliant rights assignments
- Create snapshot of high-value content at regular intervals to restore it within minutes if necessary
- Mitigate compliance and litigation risks by defensibly deleting data retained beyond the prescribed retention schedule
NetGovern File and Email Connectors
Gain visibility across all your data sources (cloud, on-premise & hybrid) and take full inventory of what you have. Find the data you need quickly. Search, audit, archive, and remediate your unstructured data (e.g. emails, files, etc.) through a centralized view.
- Crawl file and collaboration systems: SMB/CIFS, Box, Sharefile, Egnyte, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and more
- Connect to email systems: Exchange, Exchange Online, Office 365
- Access data in Google Drive, DropBox, Salesforce, etc. (over 50 APIs)